The Florida Classic is America’s #1 attended HBCU football game. Each year over 60,000 fans pack Camping World Stadium and tens of thousands more travel to Orlando for the weekend’s festivities. Simply put, the Florida Classic game and ancillary events provide the foremost multicultural sports marketing opportunity in the nation. Proceeds from every sponsorship benefit educational opportunities on the campuses of Florida A&M University and Bethune-Cookman University.
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Official Corporate Partnerships
Florida Classic ancillary event title and presenting sponsorships are available exclusively through the Classic’s Official Corporate Partner Program. These partnerships include category exclusivity, exposure and hospitality at all Classic events, and the ability to activate marketing efforts at all Classic events. These customizable packages are catered to meet your brand’s marketing needs. Sponsors at this level will be recognized as “Official Corporate Partners” of the Florida Classic. This category is capacity restricted to maximize the sponsor’s return on investment.
• Company name or logo placement on all event printed materials and advertising materials
• Company name/logo incorporated into ancillary event logo
• Company name/logo incorporated into all event signage
• Event and logo exposure on Florida Classic website
• In-Stadium messaging on the stadium scoreboard, LED message boards, and PA Announcements
• Premium tickets and hospitality to each event
• Right to use the game logo in promotional campaigns
• On-site marketing and promotional activation rights
Ancillary Event Presenting and Supporting Sponsorships
Presenting and supporting sponsorships are available for all ancillary events upon request. Sponsors will be recognized in all material relating to the event.
Game Supporting Sponsorships
Game-day-only activation opportunities are available at the official pre-game fan interactive zone, the FanFest. Vendor booths, mobile marketing, and other activations with in-stadium exposure are available upon request.