Florida Classic ancillary event title and presenting sponsorships are available exclusively through the Classic’s Official Corporate Partner Program. These partnerships include category exclusivity, exposure and hospitality at all Classic events, and the ability to activate marketing efforts at all Classic events. These customizable packages are catered to meet your brand’s marketing needs. Sponsors at this level will be recognized as “Official Corporate Partners” of the Florida Classic. This category is capacity restricted to maximize the sponsor’s return on investment.
• Company name or logo placement on all event printed materials and advertising materials
• Company name/logo incorporated into ancillary event logo
• Company name/logo incorporated into all event signage
• Event and logo exposure on Florida Classic website
• In-Stadium messaging on the stadium scoreboard, LED message boards, and PA Announcements
• Premium tickets and hospitality to each event
• Right to use the game logo in promotional campaigns
• On-site marketing and promotional activation rights
Presenting and supporting sponsorships are available for all ancillary events upon request. Sponsors will be recognized in all material relating to the event.
Game-day-only activation opportunities are available at the official pre-game fan interactive zone, the FanFest. Vendor booths, mobile marketing, and other activations with in-stadium exposure are available upon request.
The Florida Classic depends on the continued support of our corporate partners and sponsors to present the premiere HBCU sports event in the country. Proceeds from every sponsorship benefits educational opportunities on the campuses of Florida A&M University and Bethune-Cookman University.
Keep up to date with all of the news from the Florida Blue Florida Classic including event information, presale opportunities and more.